80% of the forests on Earth have already been destroyed!

25 octobre 2015 | Dans Geography, Nature
80% of the forests on Earth have already been destroyed!

You already know this; our planet is dying, and we are mainly responsible; Pollution, overfishing, deforestation … and the list is by no means exhaustive.

Deforestation is a major problem, and we must take action now before more irreversible damages occur. National Geographic calls it forests‘ holocaust , and they are not exaggerating.

In fact, over 80% of natural forests in the world were destroyed, and the last remaining 20% will soon meet the same fate.

Fires, logging and land clearing for the sake of agriculture are some of the reasons why forests are disappearing at an alarming rate, consequently leading to the loss of the living space for 70% of the animals, reducing rainfall rates and global warming …

Le Saviez-Vous ? sur facebook