A man was killed because of an eel inserted by his friends into his anus!

22 mai 2015 | Dans Animals, Medicine, Society
A man was killed because of an eel inserted by his friends into his anus!

A Chinese aged 59 was taken to the hospital after complaining from abdominal pain, dehydration, and bleeding from the anus.

Surprisingly, the doctors found a 50cm-long Asian swamp eel into his rectum, although it was already dead, the damage was already done in his guts. In fact, this serpentine fish has caused internal bleeding and sepsis as it died. The man remained under intensive care for 10 days, but finally succumbed to his injuries and the caused infection.

The investigation by the police revealed that while they drunk, his friends decided it would be fun to insert a living eel in his anus while he was drunk.

Le Saviez-Vous ? sur facebook